Photo by: Itziar Ruiz Mollá
|Babel exhibition: Opera “Don Pasquale” (Gaetano Donizetti)|
|- Licentiate on Fine Art, 1997.
- Doctor of Fine Art, 2002.
- Master of Scenographic Design, 2006.
- Professor of Graphic Design and Scenographic Design in the Faculty of Fine Art, Complutense University, Madrid, Spain. From 2004.
- Member of the ITLE research group (Lighting Stage Tecnologic Institute) from 2006.
- Project of scenographic and costume design for “Don Juan Tenorio” (José Zorrilla), 2005.
- Project of scenographic and costume design for opera “Don Pasquale” (Donizetti), 2005.
- Scenographer (with Omar Ortegón) and costume design for zarzuela “El Barbero de Sevilla” (Giménez and Nieto), Theatre Guimerá, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, 2006.
- Scenographic Design Assistant for zarzuela “La tabernera del puerto”, a production of Theatre Principal of Palma de Mallorca, Spain, 2006.
|more info: website|